Regulador Tensão MPPT 60A 48V
Regulador Tensão MPPT 60A 48V
1, 1pcs mppt 60a 48v solar controller
2, 1pcs user manual
3, 1pcs temp sensor
The product adopts DC/DC converting technology and MCU technology.
It can adjust the working point of the solar panels array intelligently to make the solar panels array realize the maximum power output.
When the external condition changes, eMPPT controller bases on the MCU theory to track the maximum working point of the solar panels, this can improve the using efficiency of the solar panels and decrease the solar generating cost. Compared with average solar charge controllers, eMPPT can improve the output efficiency of the solar panels by 5% to 30 %( the output increasing proportion affected by the factors such as the attribute of the solar panels, environmental temperature and lighting conditions).
The product adopts in big screen lattice LCD, and uses the vivid icons to indicate the parameters. It has concise and vivid interface.
The product is wall mounting installation. Please refer to chapter 2.1 for the installing dimensions.
1. Max. power point tracking: Adopting DC/DC converting technology and MCU technology to realize the maximum output of the solar panels;
2. Battery reversed connection protection: Battery polarity connecting to the controller reversely (under the condition not connecting solar panels) will not cause damage to controller. It can work normally after connecting right;
3. Anti-battery reverse discharge: When solar panels voltage is less than battery voltage, the battery will not charge to the solar panels array;
4. Anti-solar panels reverse connection: Solar panels array polarity connecting to the controller reversely will not cause damage to controller. It can work normally after connecting right;
5. Three-stage charge control: Bulk Absorption Float;
6. Float charging voltage adjustable: The users can adjust the float charging voltage within a certain scope.
7. Temperature compensation for float charging voltage: Referring to the current battery temperature, take 25°c as a benchmark, the controller will compensate the float charging voltage by -4mV/Cell/°c. For 12V battery, compensation voltage U=(t-25)*6*(-0.004)V;For 24V battery, compensation voltage U=(t-25)*12*(-0.004)V;For 48V battery, compensation voltage U=(t-25)*24*(-0.004)V
8. Elevating charging voltage adjustable: The users can adjust the elevating charging voltage within a certain scope
9. Solar panel input deviated from maximum power point: When solar panel input power is over the acceptable power for the controller, the controller will make the solar panel work deviated from the maximum power to prevent itself damaged. So the controller charges the battery by rated current.
10. Internal overheating protection: When the internal temperature sensor detects excessive temperature, the controller will stop working to prevent it being damaged. It will resume working again when the internal temperature drops to a certain degree.
11. Temperature controlling fan: When the internal temperature sensor detects the temperature exceeding a certain degree, the controller will start the cooling fan until the temperature drops to a certain degree.
12. Panel over voltage protection: When the input voltage of the solar panels exceeds the rated voltage, the controller will start protection automatically and stop working until the input voltage resumes back to the normal scope.
13. Remote controlling function: This optional function can make it possible to view and set the parameters of the system on PC.
Produto made in China
2 anos garantia